1 1/2+ oz Pimm’s®
5 oz sparkling mineral water
1/2 oz lemon (or mixed citrus) juice
fresh sweet-mint leaves
lemon, grapefruit and cucumber peel for garnish (OK, OK. Strawberries too if you insist.)
– Mix or shake in any way you fancy.
– Try it a couple of times on yourself before you serve others.
– This recipe will yield a slightly bitter drink –substitute mineral water with Sprite if you like fizzy soft drinks. (Just make sure you don’t tell me.)
– Serve in generous ordinary glasses.
– Don’t overdo it with garnishing.